Become a Contributor
Are you interested in becoming a contributor to Netflux?
Netflux is one of the largest IT company and deals with some of the TOP CLASS BIG SHOT companies and has spread its network among the top marketing communities in the world. We work with some of the brightest business professionals worldwide to report on the latest news and trends and produce informative articles and resources for Web Development, Digital Marketing, Web Hosting and Domains of all kinds at all levels.
By posting your personal views on Web Development, Digital Marketing, Web Hosting and Domains, business tips, tricks and best-practices to Netflux, you can become a recognised voice and a thought leader in the industry. You will increase your visibility when we share your published content with our huge daily newsletter subscribers and social media followers; you will be given a platform to share insights, connect with other like-minded professionals and build your personal and professional brand.
Where do we share content?
Our top 10 contributors each year will be nominated into our Netflux Influencer Program and awarded with appreciation award. All contributors have the opportunity to become an Netflux influencer by contributing regular, high-quality articles that our audience enjoys.
Not only does being published on Netflux Blog help build your personal brand, but each published post adds to our massive library of content that helps Netflux remain one of the top IT professionals in the market. Carefully selected by our editorial team, each published post represents a new perspective, unique insights and valuable tools for us to learn from. (All content is reviewed and edited by our curation team before publication.)
Apply to Become a Contributor
In order to publish articles on Netflux we have a our own blog Netflux Proton – The Coding Lab , you must first become an approved contributor. The process is simple and just requires a little action on your part.
We only accept quality content. So, must check plagiarism of the articles before sending to us.
Send your articles in word format with featured image( we love artwork, illustration ) and related images to your article at firstname.lastname@example.org
Blogger Application Criteria
All applicants must prove strong writing skills and unique insights into the industry.
There are a few key qualifications that will determine if you are accepted to contribute:
- Proven experience writing and working in social media and digital business
- All writing samples must relate to Netflux Proton subject matter (web development – WordPress, Web Hosting, Domains, social media business strategies, content marketing, digital marketing tools and insights, social media news and trends)
- Writing samples must be authored by you, display strong writing skills and subject matter must be well-researched and accurate
- Content cannot be promotional or commercial in nature. (no obvious advertising or irrelevant links back to commercial websites)
- Unique ideas with real-world examples to support
- We always love an informative and easy-to-read infographic
- Links back to Netflux! (We love our contributors using Netflux Proton community content to create new posts.)
- Trending topics
- Two Backlinks will be given to you ( 1 to main domain and 1 to your related articles/keywords)
We always suggest you to look at some of the “featured” posts and our older posts that appear high on our home page at Netflux Proton, just to get a feel for what we’re looking for. Please email us if you have any issues: email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in becoming a contributor to Netflux Proton.